Meet the Team
David Ward, Foreman
- Dave has been with Barry Best since 2004.
- He has worked his way up the ladder, literally! From painting wood, and taking inventory to installing our premier Gutter Helmet & Sunesta products– Dave has done it all. He comes to work everyday with a positive attitude and he treats our customer’s like family.
Ryan Ferguson, Lead Technician
- Ryan has been with Barry Best since 2006
- Ryan has great work ethic! Over the years you might have seen him plowing our lot in the winter, Or working alone on a Saturday. Ryan has worked more overtime than anyone in Barry Best history! Ryan is not happy with your installation, until he knows you are as well.
Dan Ingles, Installation Tech
- Dan has been with Barry Best since 2007
- Dan has a fun personality & great sense or humor! You can always hear Dan laughing and joking on the jobsite with the guys. Dan is great with problem solving and making our customers feel like friends, not numbers.
Roger Westcott, Customer Care Consultant
- Roger has been with Barry Best since 2011
- Roger was hired as an estimator but requested that he start out as an installer so that he could learn the installation process. Roger is great with building a relationship of trust and common interests with our customers. He has a great reputation of getting along with everyone.